Door Access Control System
Access Control System provides control of entry (or exit) through nominated doors/location via a control panel and some form of electric locking facility. It prevents and stops any unauthorized person from entering your office/premises. Access control panel can work with various type of verification such as Card (various format), fingerprint and face recognition, and can be designed to link to the various type of mechanizing facility such as Turnstile, flap barrier, Boom Gate, and motorized auto door system.
The system works for building, office, factory, premises, and equipment to protect and prevent unauthorized access. The system provides management software to manage, generate report and monitor status of access control. It can be integrated with IP base CCTV System, guard tour system, license plate access control or automation control system. Door Access Control System is built on flexible, open technology to provide management, real-time monitoring , and control of your access control system-all from a browser, with no additional software to install.
* Picture shown is for illustration purpose only.
- Over-current & over-voltage protection and reversal protection for the power supply and all input/output terminals
- Supports Push protocol
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators
- Can be integrated with 3rd party systems CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm and Elevator Control systems
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.
- Number of Doors Controlled: 1 Door
- Number of Readers Supported: 2
- Types of Readers Supported: 26-bit Wiegand, others upon request
- Number of Inputs: 2 (Exit Device and Door Status)
- Number of Outputs: 2 (1-From C Relay for Lock and 1-Form C Relay for Aux Output)
- Log Events Capacity: 100,000
- Weight: 7.4lbs (3.35kg)
- Communication: TCP/IP and RS-485
- Enclosure: Powder Coated Aluminium
- Mounting: Wall Mount
- Recommended Power Supply: 12V DC, 1.5A
- Card Holders Capacity: 30,000